I'm having a hard time finding a solution- been looking for a few hours. My issue is as follows:
Terminal Server 2003 R2 is not accepting Group Policy changes. I'm trying to disable to Password Screensaver.
The domain is name tomsdomain.org and it's not a public domain.
Event ID 1053
Event ID 1030
Steps already taken some are out of desperation:
1. Configured Group Policy to disable password
2. Ran the Group Policy Wizard- I only see a few user to run the on the server!
3. Enable the DFS service on the server
4. Ran DCDiag tool on both Servers (PDC and TS)
5. Configured Teaming on Intel Pro 1000 MT Dual
6. Installed a WINS Server
7. Installed and Ran User Hive Cleaner
8. Deleted User Profile
9. ran the gpupdate /enforce command