We seem to have an issue where a profile that is locally stored on the XP Pro Client machine.
It appears that it stops authenticating with an Exchange 2003 server that is also a DC and DNS server.
When the user logs on, they are able to browse the file servers without any problems.
Their group membership works, as they are unable to browse restricted folders and only enter folders they have been given access to.
GPOs apply to the machine and to the user account.
I have tried the user account on another machine and it works well with Outlook 2003.
I have tried another user on the machine with the initial problems to attempt to figure if it is a machine account problem, but the other user account works.
Only when logged on with the initial account is when we experience the problem.
I have this problem, with only one other person on the single 2003 AD Domain, out of approx 75.
Can you guys assist.