I have OUtlook 2003 running on WindowsXP.
All of a sudden my links are not working in my emails and the emails not longer show in html. All setings show they should be.
I tried this
You may need to register some dll files
1. Quit all programs that are running.
2. Click Start, and then click Run.
3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK.
If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below):
THey all registered expect for Mshtml.dll - I got this messgae
Mshtml.dll was loaded but the DLLRegisterServer entry oint was not found. THe file can not be registered.