I just received a VB job that entails documenting and then converting a 130,000 line VB6 program to VB 2005 (.NET). By Dec 21! I'm looking for a tool or tools that will do one or more of the following:
1) Add empty comment headers to all subs, functions and classes.
2) Convert global variables to a common naming prefix standard.
3) Tell me which code is active vs dead (so I can remove it).
4) Provide a calling tree for all modules.
5) Help me understand the code (ok, this may be a stretch).
I'd prefer to do the documentation, variable renaming and dead-code removal prior to running the VB 2005 conversion wizard so that there's less cleanup to do but I'm open to any and all of your suggestions. Thanks!