Yesterday our mail server quit sending an receiving mail around noon. I checked our queue and it was full of mail but no mail going out. This happens once in awhile so I just restarted the server and everything is usually good. I had to restart a couple times and the mail finally all went into "waiting for directory lookup" then was stuck there. I restarted again and when it booted back up it ran a check disk then all of the mail that was stuck in directory lookup was gone. Our mail is routed through microsoft for spam filtering and none of their data centers can create a smtp connection with our mail server. Last night some how I got it going for about an hour but this morning the same thing is happening. All three of those services will not start as it gives me errors. Any direction would be helpful!