I am having problems with DHTML for my menu system.
The problem is:
1. Go to http://www.solarinception.com.au
2. Hover your mouse over menu items on left (Home Owners and Products)
3. Quickly hover over 'Products' THEN continue down to 'Home Owners'.
4. Note that one of the menu systems stays open.
You can view the script that makes this happen at:
* View Page Source - to see what methods are called on the menu.
I am think this may has something to do with using a commonly declared timer. The timer is reset in the openMenu(id) call and that stops the other menu closing. The problem is I cannot find a solution.
ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF THE MENU WORK FINE!