I want to install and configure exchange server 2003.I have following concerns.
1) I have pop3 and smtp account with my ISP in another country and want to setup my exchange server to get all the emails from this ISP to local exchange server so that users can use this exchange server for exchanging mails.
2) Is it possible that mails will be stored locally here in this exchange server.
3) How do I create the MX records for such a setup.
4) How do I enable web access. Is it a default feature with exchange or I need to buy seperately.
5) Can I migrate / import contacts from individual laptops of users into one centralise exchange server.