I have a Windows 2003 server which operates mostly as a print server - at some point in time it has a tendancy to stop operating. It's pingable etc, but it's not printing. A reboot normally fixes this. Had a look in the event log, and have event ID: 2019 "The server was unable to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty."
Having done some research on that error, I installed Poolmon to monitor what was using up the nonpaged memory. 36 Hours later, and I find a few areas gobbling up a lot of memory. According to their tags, they are called File, Ws2S and MFE0 - I've managed to find MFE0 and pinpoint that to an issue with mcafee which I think I can sort myself. However, the other two are the ones causing the biggest issues.
I've done some research, and cannot find out what either of these correspond to, so if you can advise, or even better give some tips to resolve this that would be great