Looking for a mini-USB Y splitter

Posted on 2007-11-16
Last Modified: 2009-10-24
I have an ATT Tilt (8925) that has a mini-USB port (5 pin female I think) for charging, hooking up things, data...

I'd love to find a Y splitter that has a male mini-usb on one end (to plug into the PDA) and two female mini usbs on the other end.  That way, I could charge my device while, for instance, using my usb headset.

I looked everywhere and could not find something like this.  Does anyone know if someone out there sells something like this?

Question by:MrDeveloper
  • 2
  • 2

Accepted Solution

plt63640 earned 500 total points
ID: 20301541
I get some items from this vendor.  I'll be surprised if they don't have what you need:

A friend suggests:

Author Comment

ID: 20301649
Hi plt63640,

Thanks for the quick reply!  The link suggested by your friend is almost perfect.  I was hoping though to find one with two female ends coming off of it, rather than two male ends.  That way, I could plug two things into it

I'll look around on the other site that you mentioned.


Author Comment

ID: 20344046
thanks for the help plt63640!

Expert Comment

ID: 20466136
Glad to be able to help.

Expert Comment

ID: 21239242

I'm looking for the same thing and this is what I found:

Will order it and see if it works out :)

Featured Post

Is Your Active Directory as Secure as You Think?

More than 75% of all records are compromised because of the loss or theft of a privileged credential. Experts have been exploring Active Directory infrastructure to identify key threats and establish best practices for keeping data safe. Attend this month’s webinar to learn more.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Suggested Solutions

Working settings for French ISP Orange "Prêt à Surfer" SIM cards for data connections only. Can't be found anywhere else !
A brand new malware strain was recently discovered by security researchers at Palo Alto Networks dubbed “AceDeceiver.” This new strain of iOS malware can successfully infect non-jailbroken devices and jailbroken devices alike.
Windows 10 is mostly good. However the one thing that annoys me is how many clicks you have to do to dial a VPN connection. You have to go to settings from the start menu, (2 clicks), Network and Internet (1 click), Click VPN (another click) then fi…
With the power of JIRA, there's an unlimited number of ways you can customize it, use it and benefit from it. With that in mind, there's bound to be things that I wasn't able to cover in this course. With this summary we'll look at some places to go…

911 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question

Need Help in Real-Time?

Connect with top rated Experts

25 Experts available now in Live!

Get 1:1 Help Now