We are experiencing an issue mapping to a shared folder. We are in domain environment.
So far we have come accross three computers that refuse to map to a particular computer, but have no issues with mapping to other computers.
In the past they connected fine, but have recently stopped working.
Steps to troubleshoot that have been taken already:
- Verified DNS resolves properly and that the drive can be pinged by name and IP
- Checked File share and folder permissions.
- Logged in as domain admin and still could not map the drive
- Tried net use from command prompt, but got error 53
- Modified Nic TcP/IP DNS settings to append domain settings
- Changed speed/duplex from auto to 100/full and 100/half.
- Uninstalled and Re-installed File and Printer Sharing
- Left and Re-joined the Domain
- Connected via wire instead of wirless
- Tried connecting using different user accounts with no luck.
- Created a new shared folder with permissions to EVERYONE but still no luck on the trouble computers.
In this video, Percona Solutions Engineer Barrett Chambers discusses some of the basic syntax differences between MySQL and MongoDB.
To learn more check out our webinar on MongoDB administration for MySQL DBA: https://www.percona.com/resources/we…