Can I code directly from use case specification?
Posted on 2007-11-23
Hi, I'm have an interview for a Business analyst position. Can anyone help me in answering the following questions regarding use cases?
1. Can I code directly from a use case specification?
2. Should technology be documented in a use case specification?
3. what are the pro(s) and con(s) of use case development?
4. what do you like about use case development?
5. what criteria do you use to drive and scope your use cases?
6. what are some pitfalls or typical problemsthat people run into with use case development for the first time or any time?
7. How do you mange de-scoping or perception of complexity from development?
8. how do you handle questions and conflict from development as we move from requirements into analysis and design? can you tell me a specific situation where this occured and how you handled it?
9. what's the worst use case you've ever seen and why?