I have two routers with   T1 DSU/CSU  WIC interfaces, can I test  connectio & connectivty  between the two routers in my lab , what kind of cable do I need ?
Who is Participating?
Don JohnstonConnect With a Mentor InstructorCommented:
I little more descriptive Title would be appreciated.

You would need a T1 crossover cable. Instructions here:

mdyassinAuthor Commented:
Ok thanks ,  what encapsulation do i use in this case  ? or do i simply set up a PPPoE connection?
Don JohnstonInstructorCommented:
The default of HDLC will work fine.
Don JohnstonInstructorCommented:
Did you need any additional information beyond what I provided to resolve this issue?
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.