I have TW cable Roadrunner and have a DLinl DIR-655 router and Netgear GS608 gigabit switch. For the past week we have experienced countless internet disconnects while the home network is still connected. I replaced the cbale modem with a new one from TW and still get the same results. I replaced the router with another identical router and no help. I even used a Netgear WNR854T router and still get the same error. HOWEVER, when I connect a PC directly to the cable modem you never get the error. My machine is connected dirrectly to the router - not through the swtich, but I still get the error as do all the rest of the machines in the house. I think it has to be the TW service crapping out but - lets see what you guys think - I frinkin give up!