I'm using Visual Foxpro 8.0
Create two freetable as name DBF1 and DBF2
Create form as name FORM1 and adding :
- GRID1 : property RecordSource = 'DBF1'
- GRID2 : property RecordSource = 'DBF2'
2. Typing this code in test.prg
* Open two table
Use DBF1 in 0 Alias DBF1
Use DBF2 in 0 Alias DBF2
Select 0 && work-area is empty
* Call Form
Do form FORM1
3. Problem :
- When GRID1 has focus, foxpro auto select to work-area DBF1 ( can see in statusbar)
- When GRID2 has focus, foxpro auto select to work-area DBF2
- When CommandButton1 has focus, foxpro auto select to work-area DBF1 : why.
Why foxpro don't still work-area when focus change from GRID2 to CommandButton1 ( CommandButton1 haven't averything code )