Please read question carefully first !!!
1. I have a Domain Controller DC1 up and running
2. I created a user 'Aditya' in 'Manager' OU. (He is Member of Domain Users)
3. No GPO is applied on the OU Manager
4. One client PC1 is joined to domain.
5. I can normally logon to domain through PC1 using UID: Aditya (Physically sitting on the client PC1)
6. Now, I am on PC2 in the same network which is not joined to domain, Here I RDP to PC1 where I select UID: Aditya and enter password and Choose Domain DC1 (instead of 'PC1 this computer')
7. This time I can't logon it says "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively"
8. Then I changed such as Aditya = Member of Domain Administrators + Domain Users and then I can logon correctly using the same way described in step 6
9. I have also done these steps http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q247/9/89.ASP&NoWebContent=1#appliesto
and disabled Smartcard use for logon.
Where I am missing....