We have one user in the office that chronically muddles their workstation (Ms XP Pro) up to the point where a rebuild is needed every other month. We do not have a domain setup, or use active directory so how can I lock this workstation down so that the following can be accomplished.
1. Limited web sites user can access
2. prevent user from changing program interfaces (accidently moving toolbars, losing tabs, columns etc.. anything that can be moved, they will find a way to move it, lose it or break it)
3. Prevent user from installing anything
4. Prevent user from changing anything
5. Allow user access to specific programs and websites and nothing else.
Is this possible?