Migrate BES to new computer
Posted on 2007-12-02
Call this backwards, but our BES server is running a Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of memory, and super large hard drives - a little overkill for 10 users. Anyway, we would like to use this server for other things, and instead use a nice Pentium 4 HT computer to run our BES server. Here are my questions:
* We would like to upgrade to the latest version of BES. We have a support incident, how do we gain access to T-Support downloads?
* Is it better to just resetup users handhelds? We have less than 10.
* Is there a way to export/import database & user settings?
* Is it better to use a new SRP ID?
* What are the minimum RECOMMENDED system requirements for BES?
* Even after wiping, some of our handhelds have old user setttings???? How do we remove these leftovers. At some point I ran accross a command line script program that really truly wipes a handheld back to factory, but I can't find this.