So, here's an odd problem I'm having with one of my clients. We host their e-mail using a software called mailenable. They have a support forum at http://forum.mailenable.com
. We added a new mail domain on Monday. Here are the symptoms of the problem.
- send to any external domain successfully
- send using webmail, including to their own domain
- reply to any message successfully, including messages sent to them from their own domain (via webmail, since using outlook does not work)
- create new messages to internal addresses in outlook 2007, it fails with the message "
Task 'email@example.com - Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201'
What I've tried:
- mail server can receive on port 25 or 45. Have tried changing to both and creating new messages internally, still fails
- tried using ISP's mail server for outgoing messages, sending to internal still fails
- searched mailenable forums for questions involving that error message, no results found
- spent some time searching on google for similar errors. None seem to be the same situation as mine.
Any suggestions welcome, hopefully I've clarified the problem enough. Thanks.