Microsoft Buisness Contact Manager 2003. Custom form could not be opened. Array index out of bounds.
Posted on 2007-12-06
I have a client who is on a domain with numerous other people all using the same shared BCM database. None of the other people are having these issues, only this client is.
BCM operates just fine when he tries to view a shard opportunity or contact list, but when he tries to open either of them he gets all of these errors in a row:
1. Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not complete your last action or actions. Please try again.
2. Array index out of bounds.
3. The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. An error occurred registering the form in the OLE registry.
I have screen shots of these errors if anything thinks they will help in coming up with a diagnosis.
Here are the steps I have had him take to solve the problem, but it persists:
1. Detect and Repair.
2. Clear BCM Cache with Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options > Custom Forms > Manage Forms > Clear Cache
3. Check database for errors with File > Database Tools > Manage Database > Check for Errors.
4. Tried having him backup Frmcache.dat and then delete the original.
5. Had him download and install SP1 for 2003. He didn't have it but it still failed to solve the problem.
Any assistance on this would be fantastic.