- i run a solaris 5.10 OS on a Sun E2500, connected through one emulex lp11000-e HBA card to an EMC-CX600.
- After installing the recommended patches and the HBAniware utility, and having rebooted the system (reboot -- -r).
- i'm not able to see the RAID1 disks only RAID 5.
- when the server is up the "format" command shows me (for the RAID1 LUN):
- c2t0d0 <drive type unknown> /pci.......
- the RAID5 lun i can use it and mount it without any problem.
- i also noted this warnning in messages file
Warning page83 data not standards compliant DGC LUNZ 0207