I set up a Qmail Toaster with Vpopmail support, exactly following these instructions;
Everything seems to work wonderfully, and I can send and receive fine. However, I'm having one small issue with Spamassassin. Initially it wasn't running at all, but once I linked /usr/local/bin/spamd to /usr/local/spamd, it started working like a champ. It definitely knows what is or isn't spam, and any spam it detects gets turned into an attachment to an email, which lists all the reasons why the email was detected as spam.
However, what I would like is to have is the text "*****SPAM*****" added to the subject, so my users can easily identify a spam message.
Per some information I found on the Internet, I add the line;
rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
To the file;
Unfortunately after (I think) restarted Spamassassin, it still doesn't add the text to the subject line.
Honestly, I'm totally lost on this one!