We have a custom made application that uses Crystal Reports 8.5. Using an application called Report Navigator we can create customized reports for clients to run. The reports displays ok on the screen but the client is unable to export the report to any other format. This is usually possible by clicking on a button that will bring up a window listing a number of choices to export to such as PDF, Excel, Text file, etc. When the client click on the export button nothing happens.
This application is currently loaded and working properly on a different server. It was not until we decided to install it on another server that we started having this problem. The server where the application is not working has the same operating system and all patches needed applied. We have done some research on the internet and read about DLLs that need to be present on our servers. They all seem to be on both sides unless we are missing some. We even went as far as loading Crystal Reports 8.5 on the server where the application is having the problem but still did not make a difference.
I just wanted to mention that I am not too familiar with the programming or usage of Crystal Reports as I am not the one who creates the reports so I might have to rely your suggestions to others in our team.
I thank you in advance for your time.