I've finally got OWA working on the web. My boss has now asked for me to get his dopod working with mail from our OWA. I don't seem to be able to get it to access any mail.
I have a feeling it may be that the url is https\\mail.mycompany.com/
exchange. I've been advised by our mobile provider that the phone may not like /exchange part of the url. I've tried to find out how to change it so that mail is accessed from https:\\mail.mycompany.com
but have not been successful in finding a resolution. I'm not sure if I need to change settings on our exhange server, ISA server or the ISS server.
Both the ISA server and exchange server are running windows server 2003 SE SP2. The ISS server is running on the same server as the exchange server. The exchange system is version 6.5.7638.1 and we are running ISA server 2006. the phone is a dopod and is running windows mobile 6. Sorry if I haven't provided enough info, please let me know.