We have the problem with a 2003 Server Standard Edition 32 bits with SP2.
It has .Net Framework v1.1.4322 and v2.0.50727, but the ASP.NET tab does not appear in the IIS Manager. We have tried all the questions that a saw in another similar questions, but nothing works.
- we ran the command aspnet_regiis.exe -i
- we ran the command aspnet_regiis.exe -sn W3SVC/1/ROOT/Portal
- we have reinstalled .Net Framework v2.0.50727
Other things to take into account:
- this server has two ASP.NET v1.1 applications running
- the service is not configured in an IIS 5.0 isolation
- the ASP.NET v1.1.4322 and the ASP.NET v2.0.50727 extensions appears at the Web service extension, and both are Allowed
- we can see the ASP.NET_202.50727.0 filter in the ISAPI Filters tab of the Web sites
Someone has any idea?
PS: It's a Spanish version of Win 2003 Server so perhaps the literals like 'Web service extensions' can be wrong, I'm doing a free translation. Sorry... O:-)