I want to do a little comercial product with Visual C# Express
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Version 9.0.21022.8 RTM
Microsoft .NET Framework
Installed Edition: C# Express
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 91910-152-0000061-60621
Microsoft Visual C# 2008
Starting my difficulties:
1) Never understood and dig much about .dll libraries into making a single .exe file ready to deploy for installation. I actually don't know how to create the most simple hello world with a 30 trial period and a serial thereafter.
2) I heard about Starter Kits but my Visual C# Studio doesnt seem to come with any of that template projects.
3) My main difficultie now is where about to bring my Icon (.ico) file to be placed choosed browsing from a directory where I have images. In Macromedia Flash I would just import my "thing" to the stage and convert it to one symbol. How then must I locate the file I want to use in my NotifyIcon ??
4) I want the aplication to start working always on boot unless turned off to do so. What is the best approach for that?
5) I want to compile the source code into a ready to a .exe file that automatically unpacks everything and instals it without any complications. If I press F5 after my Program.cs will I get my .exe file deployed and ready to upload? No. So, what exactly will I have to do?
" A curva de uma função nunca pode ser como a de uma mulher grávida de pé."