I am in the process of updating my company and am setting up a new Exchange 2007 server in a new domain. I have setup Exchange 2003 before, but this is my first time touching 2007 and it has changed a lot.
I did a full install of all Exchange services on the server, then created an AD user as well as an Exchange mailbox for myself.
When I went to my laptop (already joined to the new domain) and tried to connect my Outlook 2007 to the Exchange server I receive "Task 'Microsoft Exchange' reported error (0x80190194) : 'The operation failed.'". I need help figuring out what is causing this (since I am new to Exchange 2007) and how to fix it.