As I have not used VB for a very long time, thus my request here. Can someone please write the VB code to do the following which I intend to put it in a Form :
1. Retrieve a table
2. Go to the beginning of the record, and then start looping one record at a time until EOF is reached.
3. retrieve the contents of the field "ID" and pass it to a variable.
4. [ here I will write the code what to do with the variable ]
5. Then assign the value of that variable to another field called "CheckDigit". this field is within the same Table.
6. Loop to the next record -- until the end of the records is reached.