I have user that is unable to open "Manage Network Connections". I need the user to disable IPv6. I had the user try to access MNC in the following manner:
1. Navigate to the Control Panel
2. Click Network and Sharing Center
3. Click Manage Network Connections (on the left side pane)
4. Right-click the connection you are using (your LAN)
5. Select Properties
6. Where it reads 'Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)' uncheck the box and click OK
When they get to the Network and Sharing Center the screen freezes and the system locks up, they have to initiate a reboot.
The user has turned UAC off for testing. I've searched the internet and I can't find anything. Any suggestions?