I installed a hard drive in an external hard drive enclosure. I shutdown the sun box ( ultra 60 ) and at the ok prompt typed reboot -r. Once the machine was back up I login as root and run the format command, and I get
0. c0t0d0 < blah, blah, blah >
1. c0t1d0 < blah, blah, blah >
2. c1t3d0 < blah, blah, blah >
3. c1t4d0 < blah, blah, blah >
4. c1t10d0 <SUN146G cyl 14087 and so forth >
Number 4 is the hard drive I installed and the one I am trying to mount. So anyhow, after running the format and finding the drive, I'm not sure what to do. I've tried fdisk but can't figure out what device to use it seems that c1t10d0 is incomplete. I guess I need something like c1t10d0s?