How do I replace current certificate for Exchange Web Access when the request has been cancelled


I was replacing the self signed certificate that our company uses for exchange web access, or OWA. I followed the process of creating the certificate request, sending it off to third party vendor etc. Sadly, I wasn't aware that removing the certificate and requesting the next one, would stop OWA working, so I cancelled the request and reverted back to the old certificate. Now I have the new cert, how do I get it to replace the current self signed CA one. There doesn't seem to be any way of importing this into IIS.

Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

See 'Install certificate after deleting the pending certificate request (IIS 6.0)':

Worked great for me in the past.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
fatboyjimbobAuthor Commented:
Nice one. Thanks Very much
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft IIS Web Server

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.