Recently we had a major exchange failure. We moved the mail stores to another exchange server and reconnceted the user's mailboxes to their AD accounts. Unfortunately, one user is still unable to log into their Outlook. It seems that even though her mailbox is connected to her AD account, the default policies within Exchange have yet to replicate to her AD account. So for instance, she should have x number of email addresses within her AD account, but nothing has propogated over. I had to manually add in an email account for her to receive email. Unfortunately this still does not resolve the entire issue since she still does not show up within the GAL and when trying to recreate her Outlook profile, Outlook is unable to find her account through the address list. To get around this, I have added in some email addresses manually through AD and am able to access her email through OWA. However, we need to be able to resolve this issue all together.