Background: I receive credit card payments by email. The email is encrypted when it arrives. i need to unecrypt it and paste the card number, expiry, reference number, etc into my secure payment gateway provided by the bank.
Objective: automatically parse an email and paste the contents into a web form. I want to automate the cut and paste process of this step.
Problem: I am not sure how to paste/insert the information into the relevant fields of the banks webform.
* Parsing the unencrypted email i can do (cut and paste the entire email into a delphi memo which will process it based on constants in the text. Data will then be assigned to corresponding variables in the EXE ready for further action)
* The names of the fields in the bank form do not change
* the url to the bank form does not change, although it is behind a master login system. (it would be better if the application could search through all open urls, and select one based on regular expressions - for example select the web page that starts with 'https://migs'
* web form names are orderNumber, amount, avsData.cardholderName, cleartextCardNumber, cardExpiryMonth, cardExpiryYear, csc, ticketNumber
How do i take the parsed information and automatically insert the information into the right spots on the banks web page.
Pretty much what the commerical software roboform (password manager) does, the key difference is:
* I only have 1 web page i am interested in filling.
* The inserted data changes each time as it based on card information.
Any help appreciated.