Some guy at the gym painted this oddball scenario:
1) Hillary Clinton gets elected
2) Her Vice President dies or resigns
3) She appoints Bill Clinton as VP and he gets confirmed.
4) She dies or resigns or is impeached and convicted.
4) Hillary becomes temporarily incapacitated.
Can Bill Clinton become the President?
I say no way. He's served his two terms. He can never hold the office of President again, for even one day, under any set of bizarre circumstances. Please confirm.
The next quirk in the scenario:
If the VP is ineligible, does the Speaker of the House (undoubtedly a Fat Evil Republican who looks like John Goodman) automatically take office, or is there a constitutional crisis?
Please answer the questions, but feel free to digress on other 25th Amendment scenarios. If you want to malign the Clintons, that's fine with me, too.