I am trying to run Exmerge against some large mailboxes to archive them to PST. I can't seem to get ANY of the accounts in my domain to do this. I went to the Microsoft KB 292509 article and followed the instructions to the letter, twice. I still get the following error in the log file:
Copying data from mailbox 'username' ('username') on Server 'TDSEMAIL02' to file 'Z:\EXMERGE\username.PST'.
[10:15:32] Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile)
[10:15:32] Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'username' ('username').
- In the past, I figured this out somehow, but it is elluding me at this point. Help! Thanks all.