Hi there ..
I recently installed Symantec Endpoint, and was getting an error with vpmsece.dll when opening an email. I found instructions about resolving this problem i.e. deleting the extend.dat file, but now, have a different problem. We save our emails on the server in Outlook Message Format. When i open one of those emails and attempt to open its attachment, i get the error "The operation failed. An object could not be found." This is as a direct result to deleting the extend.dat files as some of the other users havent followed that procedure yet, and can open all attachments on all saved emails.