what kind of this method for c#

what kind of class that in  the red circle and when we click enter or aroww dow it connect to get data form database ( when we have a bottom it have a method like onclik but on this case what is it method)
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

If its a datagridview then i guess its OnCellMouseDoubleClick
If it is a DataGridView, you could try catching an event such as "KeyUp" to handle the UP ARROW and ENTER keys. I'll include a sample for how the code for the event handler might look below.
void grid1_KeyUp(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   if (e.KeyData == Keys.Enter)
      // If the ENTER key was pressed, do something...
   else if (e.KeyData == Keys.Up)
      // If the UP ARROW key was pressed, do something...

Open in new window


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.