I am trying to create a simple insert record and upload image function on an ASP page built using Adobe Dreamweaver Developer Toolkit. I have done this many times before with no problem, however, i have a site now that it refuses to work on, any help from Adobes forum is hopeless so i'm now trying here...
I have created a very basic page with nothing but a form, file field and a submit button.
The ADDT insert record and upload image behaviour have been applied. I have even removed the form validation in an attempt to eliminate error hurdles.
Whenever i try to upload an image, i just get the error:
Type mismatch: 'tNG_isFileInsideBaseFolder', this can be found on line 155 on page tNG_FileUpload.class.asp
The steps i have taken to fix this are the following...
1. Changed upload image folder permission writes.
2. Changed "includes\common\lib\file_upload\Temp\" folder permission writes.
3. Tried different types of files to upload.
4. Made sure the form is "multipart/form-data"
5. Made sure server was compatible - its Windows 2003.
6. Made sure Image Magick was installed on the server.
7. Changed line 155 in tNG_FileUpload.class.asp to:
If Not tNG_isFileInsideBaseFolder(folder, saveFileName) AND saveFileName<>"" Then
8. Updated all include files on the server.
9. Removed create thumbnail option.
10. Checked i have the correct server libraries configured.
The bizare thing is, i've used the Interakt 3.7 Kollection extension before on the same host before (Different site) and it works fine. The ADDT include files are different though from the 3.7 version.
I've even tried using this others sites include files, but as expected the file versions were not compatible with just a whole new set of errors.
I have built an entire site with ADDT over many months that is virtually finished with this one critical problem.
Windows 2003 Server