I have put in a 2007 Exchange server. We migrated the public folders and all mail boxes to the new server. Mail comes in and out fine everything is working good except for this error.
This error only comes up on some machines not all of them. The only thing common I can find it that it seems to be coming up on machines that are logging into and having policies issued from the exchange server.
I have 2 servers both are AD, DC's and Global Catalog severs. One rund exchanges the other is file, print, DHCP, ETC.
When I run gpresutl on the machines that are getting the errors. The login server is the exchange server. The machines that do not get the error is the other server.
So it kind of seems ad is not replicating correctly. But when I add a new user on either server this change is updated accuratly and quikly.