Back in July 2007, we moved our Exchange Server (2003, sp2) to a new server (2003, sp2, enterprise). I did not notice until a few months past that as I added new users...that their accounts were not appearing in the Outlook - GAL. At first I thought it had to do with the GAL but I do see their names appear in OWA, so I concluded it had to be the OAB. Everytime someone ran the Send/Receive in Outlook, an error message appeared pertaining to the OAB (I forgot the code). Last week I rebuilt the OAB and the error message no longer appears but the OAB is still not being modified and no changes in the Outlook-GAL.