Within the last week I started having sync issues appearing in my outlook with error code 8004010F. I do not believe it is related to the OAB as the folders having the issues are not the OAB plus I did the rebuild on the OAB (Recipients --> Offline Address Book --> Right click rebuild). At first I thought it was a problem with my .ost so I disabled it then deleted it. (Worked in Outlook 2000 years ago) but then I lost several emails that hadn't been sync'd. The subscription folder was just receipts of magazines so it wasnt a big deal at frist but now I am getting it in client folders that are more critical. In one case the list of failed folders was about 30 deep.
Here is the Outlook Log:
17:18:16 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8000
17:18:16 Synchronizing Mailbox 'USER NAME'
17:18:16 Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Subscriptions'
17:18:16 Error synchronizing folder
17:18:16 The client operation failed.
17:18:16 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
17:18:16 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: