I have an application which I developed called "ACM".
In short, it is an application which handles our run-time environment for applications that load in our controlled environment. It sits in the Windows Startup, and is designed to handle the following tasks:
1) Load necessary applications upon startup, in a specific order
2) Sit in the background and wait for files to process (in the background, without taking focus)
3) constantly check for the status of a specific application, Lets Call that app "Main APP" for reference to see if the process (application) is running or not.
4) Once it senses that it isn't running, it handles some other functions, and eventually shuts the computer off.
Everything works great as I have it right now... other then one very important thing. Sometimes, for some reason, my application pops in front of the other application. This creates a problem, because The types of units that this is running on are PDA type units (where there is no easy keyboard ot Alt+Tab, etc.) So to get back to the main application is difficult or impossible.
In short, I have to always ensure that my application sits behind all other applications, with no acception.
Attributes of my main form are:
* Running in full screen mode
* No title bars
* no X, Min, etc.
I know how to use top most.. but can't find anything for bottom most, etc.