The touchpad stopped working .. after I attached a wireless keypad and mouse, and will no longer work.
- the laptop normally runs Vista, but has XP installed using drivers for B1900CTO
- it has worked ok for several months
- I have re-run the touchpad install driver program sp33548.exe
- also have tried deleting Synaptics touchpad device and let windows re-discover
- also tried a system-restore to when the touchpad was working
- Device manager reports the touchpad to be installed and working normally
- there doesn't seem to be any output from the Pressure Graph accessory
Is there a soft key for turning the mouse on and off I wonder?
High points for urgent problem.