troubleshooting Question

Users getting asked for login info to logoff of OWA

Avatar of sscal
sscalFlag for United States of America asked on
Email SoftwareEmail ClientsExchange
5 Comments1 Solution192 ViewsLast Modified:
I have a question...I made the change to Default Web page so that users would not have to type in /exchange after the URL. When I did this change (I did change some of the child objects too) and now when users logout of OWA the user is redirected to the defualt logout screen for OWA. This also contains the same URL name or beginning of it that gets redirected to /exchange, so now it asks for the username and password again. This never happened until I added the redirect, is there a way to stop this? (I know it was my mistake with the child object changes)

I believe the probelm exsist within the ExchWeb directory but there is no option under the properties to reset back to defualt. This is the child object I have gone and broke ;)
Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 5 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 5 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros