I am runnning SBS 2003 R2 on my server.
I am running Windows XP service pack 2 on the clients.
I am running Outlook 2003.
I am running Exchange Server 2003.
My Exchange Server was running smoothly early last week.
At the end of the week we moved to a new office and we changed our ISP.
In the process we changed from DSL service to cable service.
As well as we received new IP addresses.
I configured the router with the new IP addresses but I am not receiving any new emails from outside the network.
We took down the server down last week on Wednesday and today the router was configured with the new settings.
One thing I can add to this note is that the internet is running real slow, I do not know if that has anything to do with the failure to receive emails.