1) I have created 2 user controls (2 different solutions)
2) Namespaces are "MyUserControl.UserControlA" and "MyUserControl.USerControlB"
3) I want to create one single assembly "MyUserControl.DLL" which will host these two User Controls
4) If user want to use them first he will give the reference of "MyUserControl.DLL" in his project
5) After that depending on which usercontrol user wants to use he will write following code lines
a) using MyUserControl.UserControlA OR
b) using myUserControl.UserControlB
(NOTE: I know that it can be done using CSC utility using -t option, but i am not able to use it)