How to set focus on submit button of a login help web page?
Posted on 2008-06-11
i have a login help web page, it has a master page.
and in the content holder:
1. there are two tables,
2. one table tblPwd is for "forgot your password",
3. and table tblLoginID is for "forgot your login id"
4. each table contains two text boxes: Login ID and Password
5. so there are two buttons, buttonPwd is for submitting "forgot your password", buttonLoginID is for submitting "forgot your login id"
6. when i click the txtPwd in tblLoginID, the buttonPwd in tblPwd is highlighted automatically. i think it means buttonPwd in tblPwd is set to default submit button by Asp.net.
7. Question is: how to make buttonLoginID in tblLoginID highlighted when i go to(eg. focus on, enter/type words) the textboxes in tblLoginID? and make buttonPwd in tblPwd highlighted when i go to(eg. focus on, enter/type words) the textboxes in tblPwd?
thanks a lot