I have a problem that's almost identical to this thread:
I'm running AsteriskNOW (64-bit), with a T1 line on a TE121 card from Digium. I can receive incoming calls, make calls to other extensions, but I cannot dial out.
I have one extension set up (1109), using X-Lite on my desktop to connect to the *NOW box. I've used the GUI for pretty much everything so far, and I've also purchased a license for the G.279 codec for 23 channels, and ran the register program to put in the key for it.
--- DEBUGGING OUTPUT ---
I did a "sip set debug" on the CLI, and also modified / reloaded the logger.conf file to add verbose, dtmf, debug levels to the logs. Here's what happens when I try to dial out (I just posted it as a text file to limit the length of this post)