Palm Treo 700w
Windows Mobile 5
USB sync cable
Carrier: USA: Verizon Wireless
I want to record some of my voicemail messages off of my phone to my computer.
Here's some ways I can think of that might work but cost money:
1. Connect an audio cable from my Treo headphone jack to the PC mic jack.
2. Subscribe to Skype, Yahoo phone, etc. and call my voicemail from my PC
3. Get a modem and connect it to my land line and dial my voicemail?
Is there a way to do this without having to buy something or subscirbe somewhere?
1. If my Treo is connected with the USB sync cable to my PC, is there a way to play the voicemail through my PC so I can record it?
2. Can I record the voicemail on my Treo and then transfer the file to my PC (I thought I saw some software for this a while back...)?
3. Is there a free service to email voice messages to myself?
4. Holding the Treo's tiny speaker up to my PC headset mic and recording would be too poor quality