I am attempting to move mailboxes from one Exchange 2003 server to a new Exchange 2003 server. I have moved over 300 mailboxes successfully and I am down to my last 9 mailboxes. When attempt to move them I get the error message "maximum number of corrupted items". I attempted each one of these again and upped the skip items to 100 (which is the max) and same thing. All of these mailboxes are in the same .edb file. I noticed that the edb file was 112 GB and the mailboxes total just under 30 GB. I performed an eseutil /d and same thing. I then performed a eseutil /p, then eseutil /d and the .ebd file was reduced to 32GB and mounted fine. I attempted the move again with the max set at 100 and still now luck. Heeeeelp!!!!