Server = Windows SBS Server 2003 SP2 + Exchange 2003 SP2 (
1) Outlook 2003 (Connect by Exchange Cached Mode)
2) Outlook 2003 (Connect by POP3 Account)
3) OWA (I use Advance Mode to do testing, Client almost use Basic Mode)
1) User mean Active Directory user. They have Exchange mail box.
We have two Offices. Exchange Server located in Office A. User read email by Outlook 2003 (Exchange Cached Mode) and everything is fine.
In Office B, the outlook 2003 connect to same exchange server by POP3 Account. Some user will read email by OWA and Outlook 2003 at same time.
But i found below problems.
In office B:
1) When i created folder inside Inbox by Outlook 2003. The folder is disappear from OWA.
2) If i create folder by OWA. The folder also not appear in Outlook 2003 (The POP3 one)
3) If i move the email from Inbox to sub folder in OWA. The Outlook 2003 cannot receive that email (The POP3 one). It can receive once i move it back to Inbox.
4) Is there have big difference between POP3 and Exchange in Outlook 2003 ?
5) Is above problem only occur when i use POP3 Account instead of Exchange Cache Mode?
6) I'm afraid the same folder name in OWA and Outlook 2003 (POP3) will have confuse and got damage. Will it?